Monday, February 8, 2010

Does the Kind Diet take life into account?


I am not so sure after today. I am also going to post this on the Kind Life forum because I really want to know how other people are getting along. The cooking alone takes me hours per day and preparing ahead of time defeats the purpose of having fresh food, yes?

So I am going back to my roots....as far as food is concerned anyway. I am thinking salads with tofu, veggie burgers, and occasionally a sandwich or two (vegan of course).

Suprisingly despite my busy schedule I was able to do some cooking. I made the collard greens again. I also did 4 loads of laundry, cleaned the house, and went out for errands. It was hectic and I think my dog felt ignored but d*mn I certainly tried! I also did manage to get my wii fit on!

Here is my Monday morning greatness....in a visual form.

No comments:

Post a Comment