Thursday, February 11, 2010

whoah....what the heck?

Hmmm why has it been so long since I posted?

Honestly I don't have a good answer....I have been in some sort of funk lately to include a nasty headache that I just can't get rid of. Don't get me wrong, I am keeping up with the Kind Diet. I have found that I don't want to cook anything in the book this week-I want to focus on raw food-especially salad. For some reason, I am craving salad.

So the weight is fluctuating ....sometimes up .6lbs (like today) and yesterday down 1 lb. I have come to the conclusion that I have to make some changes. So I have come up with the following:

-I will be more consistent with hot yoga
-I will be keeping better track of calories

After all...the goal to losing fat in my case is to have 500 calories less per day in my life. Why not split it evenly between exercise and eating?

Wish me luck on improving my attitude.


*I will point out that there are (of course) other issues interfering with my goal/journey at this point. I am hoping that I can find some kind of outlet for those things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment