Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday, which you working people call Hump Day

Soooo its officially a week today that I walked out on my horrendous job. I can't say I am still as pleased now as I was then or that I am miserable....can I use the word melancholy here?

Anyway, did my 30 minutes of wii fit this morning. I have lost weight already and my BMI has decreased a little as well, although BMI is a joke of a measure to me. I have always had a more muscular frame and BMI doesn't take that into account.

As far as food, had some of the Mom's Granola (from the book) and then a veggie burger and collard greens for lunch. I know in between then I had a good handful of organic tortilla chips, 6 baby carrots and 2 tbsp hummous (organic). I also had a bowl of miso soup, and an apple. I just finished baking a mixed berry cheesecake (from the book as well) and probably won't eat it tonight as it is still hot!!

So I am trying not to beat myself up about all the 'challenges' (ahem) that I seem to be encountering at the moment. I only had one mini breakdown today but my status messages on various social networks and blackberry are indicative of one troubled soul. Just hope that I can try to look at the bigger picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment